We are now open and currently following relaxed CDC Guidelines. Our current hours are:
Tuesday: 10 am to 7 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 7 pm
Thursday:: 10 am to 7 pm
Friday: 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Massage * Facial * Waxing * Hair * Nails * Retail
Current COVID Guidelines
- All Guests & Staff upon entering the building will have their temperature checked via a touchless thermometer; should your temperature be over 100 degrees, we will have to reschedule the appointment for no less than 14 days later.
- Mask wearing for all guests & staff is optional while in the building.
- We ask that everyone respect the social distancing guidelines and maintain a 6 feet distance from others.
- Should your service need you to remove your mask, your service provider may add a face shield to their mask for your protection.
- Community Showers are not allowed at this time. All guests receiving services that would normally require showering after, such as a body scrub, will now be provided with a damp & dry towel after service so you may wipe down before leaving.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please call front desk to check in; you will be instructed how to proceed. We will have limited seating in our reception area.
- No person without a scheduled appointment or making a purchase will be permitted to wait inside the building.
- Per CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing of all rooms, tools and products, disinfecting will be done after each service and throughout the day for the entire building.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer will be available in every room for your use.
- Please be patient as we work hard to maintain CDC guidelines for scheduling and access to our building and services.
- We look forward to welcoming you back safely!
Due to the increase of bank expenses, cash tips for our attendants are preferred